“Mystery Blogger Award”is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The wondrous Erika Kind nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Thankyou so much, precious!
Display the award logo on your blog. √
- List the Rules. √
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
- Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
- Answer five questions from the nominee. √
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
- Share the link to your best post. √
Here is a link to what I consider, one of my best posts.
Three Things About Myself
- I have named all my scars, and am proud of the battles I have endured and won.
- I have been a vegetarian since I was a child, and have had no desire to eat meat or fish.
- I love vegetarian pizzas with jalapeno peppers and pineapple!
Here are Erika’s questions:
- Would you overcome a phobia for saving a stranger from a dangerous situation? In a heartbeat, even if I had to crash-tackle a baddie!
- If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be? I would try to befriend them, as loneliness is often behind hoarding. I would gently bring up their hoarding behaviours, and help them sort through it, if they would let me.
- If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why? I don’t know if I would, as those days have led me here, and I like who I am, and what I have learnt. Mind you, I could have done without my back being shattered!
- What is your favorite word? I have a few! I love luminescent, lambent light, undulating, lyrical and whimsy.
- The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank? No, because I would know I had done it, and it would be too big a burden!
I nominate all the lovely bloggers here to take part, if you would like to!
My questions are:
- What is your favourite place, and why?
- What would you do if you had unlimited money?
- What is your dearest wish for the future?
- What would you be famous for?
- What perfume or aroma do you love most?