The wondrous Danica has nominated me for the Treasure Trove Award. Many thanks to you! Go check out her inspiring blog!
What is the Treasure Trove Award?
I’ve created the Treasure Trove Award for bloggers who share treasures. Treasures can take the form of: art; community participation and support; creative writing; entertainment; friendship; health and fitness; humor; information; knowledge and insight; life lessons; music; photography; skills and instructions…anything that adds value and is a treasure in the blogosphere.
The Treasure Trove Award is for blogosphere treasures.
What are the rules for the Treasure Trove Award?
The rules are that there are no rules.
You can post the Treasure Trove Award image to your blog — or not.
You can give the award to other bloggers — or not.
I would like to gift all the bloggers who read my words, the Treasure Trove Award.
“Mystery Blogger Award”is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The wondrous Erika Kind nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Thankyou so much, precious!
Display the award logo on your blog. √
- List the Rules. √
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
- Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
- Answer five questions from the nominee. √
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
- Share the link to your best post. √
Here is a link to what I consider, one of my best posts.
Three Things About Myself
- I have named all my scars, and am proud of the battles I have endured and won.
- I have been a vegetarian since I was a child, and have had no desire to eat meat or fish.
- I love vegetarian pizzas with jalapeno peppers and pineapple!
Here are Erika’s questions:
- Would you overcome a phobia for saving a stranger from a dangerous situation? In a heartbeat, even if I had to crash-tackle a baddie!
- If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be? I would try to befriend them, as loneliness is often behind hoarding. I would gently bring up their hoarding behaviours, and help them sort through it, if they would let me.
- If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why? I don’t know if I would, as those days have led me here, and I like who I am, and what I have learnt. Mind you, I could have done without my back being shattered!
- What is your favorite word? I have a few! I love luminescent, lambent light, undulating, lyrical and whimsy.
- The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank? No, because I would know I had done it, and it would be too big a burden!
I nominate all the lovely bloggers here to take part, if you would like to!
My questions are:
- What is your favourite place, and why?
- What would you do if you had unlimited money?
- What is your dearest wish for the future?
- What would you be famous for?
- What perfume or aroma do you love most?
Dear Lily June has nominated me for this wonderful award! I am so thankful, my friend. Thankyou!
Here are the Rules:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post. [Check! See above!]
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts. [See below!]
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers. [Oops! I have no clue. Oh ye, gods of the Liebster, forgive me and be merciful.]
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator, and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions. [I’ve got my own, thanks.]
- Copy these rules into your post. [Done and done.]
I have no idea how many followers I have, as I don’t follow the stats. I am just very grateful for you all!
Here are the Questions asked of me:
- Have you ever experienced deja vu before? If so, when? I have had many experiences with deja vu. When I am going into the city, meeting strangers and also when my senses are heightened, I get the distinct feeling that I have done it all before.
- Do you believe deja vu comes from premonitions into the future or recollections of a false past? If you look into quantum physics, our time-line continuum doesn’t exist anywhere else. It is quite fascinating that you may be sensing people who lived a century ago and they may be thinking of those who come after them at the very same time.
- What’s one day or moment in your past you wish you could relive over and over again (in the style of the film Groundhog Day)? The day my I found out I was pregnant and the day she was born.
- What’s one day or moment in your past you’re glad you only had to live through once? So many! The day of my fall, the many spinal surgeries, etc. Sadly, I still have nightmares and flashbacks on occasion.
- What’s one thing you never get to do, but wish you could? I haven’t been able to skate, ride a bike or horse since my spine was broken, and really wish I could do those sort of things with my daughter.
- If you were to have one thought every year on your birthday, what would it be? ‘I am incredibly blessed.’
- If there were a day every decade you could indulge in any vice, habit or hobby with no consequence, what would you choose? (Caveat: You can only indulge in it one day every decade, but as much as you want that whole day.) Probably try my luck with a flutter! In everyday life the consequences of gambling aren’t worth it.
- What’s the best part of growing up/getting older? Feeling comfortable with who you are, and not accepting any nonsense.
- What’s the worst part of growing up/getting older? I have to work hard to keep my bones strong. I definitely feel more pain due to prior injuries.
- If you were forced to stay one age forever (a la Kirsten Dunst in Interview with a Vampire), what age would you choose? The age I am now.
Here are my nominations:
An Ordinary Miracle Day
Van by the River
Never Less than Everything
Musings of an Old Fart
Skinny and Single
Tessa can do it
Gabriel to Earth
Lovely Wounded Lady
1. Describe what a perfect day would look like to you.
2. What is your favourite animal and why?
3. Favourite piece of music?
4. Favourite film?
5. What is your favourite beverage?
6. What is your favourite colour?
7. Tell me about your blog; when you started it and why.
8. Do you like driving?
9. Which season do you prefer?
10. What is your favourite meal?
11. What is the motto you live by?