“Mystery Blogger Award”is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The wondrous Erika Kind nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Thankyou so much, precious!
Display the award logo on your blog. √
- List the Rules. √
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
- Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
- Answer five questions from the nominee. √
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
- Share the link to your best post. √
Here is a link to what I consider, one of my best posts.
Three Things About Myself
- I have named all my scars, and am proud of the battles I have endured and won.
- I have been a vegetarian since I was a child, and have had no desire to eat meat or fish.
- I love vegetarian pizzas with jalapeno peppers and pineapple!
Here are Erika’s questions:
- Would you overcome a phobia for saving a stranger from a dangerous situation? In a heartbeat, even if I had to crash-tackle a baddie!
- If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be? I would try to befriend them, as loneliness is often behind hoarding. I would gently bring up their hoarding behaviours, and help them sort through it, if they would let me.
- If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why? I don’t know if I would, as those days have led me here, and I like who I am, and what I have learnt. Mind you, I could have done without my back being shattered!
- What is your favorite word? I have a few! I love luminescent, lambent light, undulating, lyrical and whimsy.
- The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank? No, because I would know I had done it, and it would be too big a burden!
I nominate all the lovely bloggers here to take part, if you would like to!
My questions are:
- What is your favourite place, and why?
- What would you do if you had unlimited money?
- What is your dearest wish for the future?
- What would you be famous for?
- What perfume or aroma do you love most?
The beautiful Erika Kind nominated me for this lovely award. Please go and check out her blog. She is a dear and inspiring friend.
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Passion through Poetry
Inside Charlotte’s Mind
Mama Mick Terry
Living for Creativity
Afternoon of Sundries
Here are the questions:
1) Which decade do you miss the most?
The 60’s. Such a hopeful time.
2) To which poet do you feel most connected to?
So many! Local poets such as Irina Dimitric-Stojic, Brian Bell and also Eva Poetex and A Fullness in Brevity amongst many other fine poets.
3) Your spirit cartoon character/TV show artist?
4) Your favourite indulgence when in stress?
Bubble bath, red wine, candles and lavender essential oil!
5) How has your blog helped you the most?
It has given me a platform to speak from my heart, which I am so grateful for. It has also given me many lovely friendships with fellow bloggers.
My Questions are:
- What has blogging given you?
- What do you do when you are under stress?
- What music do you love?
- What advice would you give new bloggers?
- What artist inspires you?
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The beautiful Erika Kind nominated me for this award. Please go over and check out her wonderful site.
Award Rules For The Premio Dardos Award:
- Include the Premio Dardos Award Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (Include a link to their blog)
- Nominate 5 other blogs and notify them!
I nominate the following:
The Confusing Middle
Memoirs of a Childhood
The Empathy Queen
The Bippity Boppity Beautiful Blog
The wonderful Erika nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award! Thankyou very much, my friend!
Here are the rules:
* Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
* Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
* Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
* Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers
* Pass these rules on to them
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I am shrinking with age. My last bone density scan showed I have lost 2cm in height!
2. One of my favourite meals is steamed vegetables with chilli beans and cheese. I also love Indian and Italian food. A vegetarian can always find something yummy to eat!
3. I can’t resist anything covered in sparkles, or that is shiny and/or glittery!
4. I want to create more art when I grow up (I don’t like the odds, seeing as I am shrinking)!
5. I can’t stand ironing and buy clothes that don’t require it when I can. I don’t understand ironing at all!
6. My lavender scones are the stuff of legend and the aroma of the lavender flowers streaming from the oven is heavenly.
7. I love gift baskets and buy far too many at fetes!
Journey of MsT
A Red Lip And A Nude Shoe
That’s Another Story
Cooking with a Wallflower
The Practical Mystic