Dear Lily June has nominated me for this wonderful award! I am so thankful, my friend. Thankyou!
Here are the Rules:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post. [Check! See above!]
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts. [See below!]
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers. [Oops! I have no clue. Oh ye, gods of the Liebster, forgive me and be merciful.]
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator, and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions. [I’ve got my own, thanks.]
- Copy these rules into your post. [Done and done.]
I have no idea how many followers I have, as I don’t follow the stats. I am just very grateful for you all!
Here are the Questions asked of me:
- Have you ever experienced deja vu before? If so, when? I have had many experiences with deja vu. When I am going into the city, meeting strangers and also when my senses are heightened, I get the distinct feeling that I have done it all before.
- Do you believe deja vu comes from premonitions into the future or recollections of a false past? If you look into quantum physics, our time-line continuum doesn’t exist anywhere else. It is quite fascinating that you may be sensing people who lived a century ago and they may be thinking of those who come after them at the very same time.
- What’s one day or moment in your past you wish you could relive over and over again (in the style of the film Groundhog Day)? The day my I found out I was pregnant and the day she was born.
- What’s one day or moment in your past you’re glad you only had to live through once? So many! The day of my fall, the many spinal surgeries, etc. Sadly, I still have nightmares and flashbacks on occasion.
- What’s one thing you never get to do, but wish you could? I haven’t been able to skate, ride a bike or horse since my spine was broken, and really wish I could do those sort of things with my daughter.
- If you were to have one thought every year on your birthday, what would it be? ‘I am incredibly blessed.’
- If there were a day every decade you could indulge in any vice, habit or hobby with no consequence, what would you choose? (Caveat: You can only indulge in it one day every decade, but as much as you want that whole day.) Probably try my luck with a flutter! In everyday life the consequences of gambling aren’t worth it.
- What’s the best part of growing up/getting older? Feeling comfortable with who you are, and not accepting any nonsense.
- What’s the worst part of growing up/getting older? I have to work hard to keep my bones strong. I definitely feel more pain due to prior injuries.
- If you were forced to stay one age forever (a la Kirsten Dunst in Interview with a Vampire), what age would you choose? The age I am now.
Here are my nominations:
1. Describe what a perfect day would look like to you.
2. What is your favourite animal and why?
3. Favourite piece of music?
4. Favourite film?
5. What is your favourite beverage?
6. What is your favourite colour?
7. Tell me about your blog; when you started it and why.
8. Do you like driving?
9. Which season do you prefer?
10. What is your favourite meal?
11. What is the motto you live by?