The wondrous Josefine has nominated me for the Freestyle Writing Challenge.
- open a blank document
- set a stop watch timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever length you prefer
- your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
- once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
- do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
- you may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals
- at the end of your post write down the number of words to give an idea of how much you can write within the time Frame
- put the whole document onto your post and nominate 5 others and give them a new topic. Remember to copy paste the rules in!
Building bones and knitting cells, milk is a pure white food. It’s the stuff of cheeses and ice cream, milkshakes and cream. There is something about pouring it out of a milk jug and into my cup of tea that is contemplative, like having my own tea ceremony. Reinforcing our scaffolding, making us stronger. As delicate as a snowflake, as porous as a sponge.
63 Words in 5 minutes.
Should you wish to take part, I nominate you all!
The subject is rain.