MeMee’s Musings has gifted me the Versatile Blogger Award! I want to thank you, not only for the nomination, but also for the quality content you write. Please go check out this marvellous blog.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. It’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you cannot figure that out, go to their nomination post and thank them personally.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you deem as versatile and excellent in their writing and nominate/award them with the Versatile Blogger Award. It is good practice to let them know of your nomination on their about page.
- Finally, share 7 things about yourself. The person who nominated you probably wants to learn more about you and so do your followers.
I Nominate the Following:
7 Things about Me:
1. I enjoy putting stripes of vibrant purple, blue and turquoise through my hair.
2. I love glitter and don’t consider it the VD of the crafting world.
3. I love David Bowie’s Black Star Album. It has been on high rotation.
4. I am still overwhelmed with messages of every description, but am learning how to deal with it!
5. I love fruit platters and lime and date power logs (with almonds and coconut flakes).
6. I am writing a new book, based on Sydney’s history, and the plight to save some of our landmarks in the 70’s.
7. I rarely sleep, and when I do manage to doze off, I am up again by 2am.