The amazing Dear Kitty has nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award. Please check out her thought-provoking content!
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? The USA, Australia, Spain and the UK today!
2. What is your favourite sport? I am not much into sport!
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2015? So many! Going away for a friend’s 40th was special, as were the friendship’s made at a home schooling camp. Seeing love in action has made my heart glad.
4. What is your favourite quote? ‘Do not be sad that you have suffered…be glad that you have lived.’
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? English and Art (when I started Correspondence School after my back was broken). The Corro School believed in me and it showed!
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? How to be assertive. How to say no and not give all of myself away.
My fellow home schooler, A Momma’s View has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thankyou my friend! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you have been missing out on some wondrous content.
My questions to you are:
- What was the last concert you’ve been to? I saw a lot of theatre this year, more than concerts.
- Your favorite song? Too many to list, but included has to be anything by Sia, John Lennon and ‘Candy’ by Iggy Pop and Kate Pierson. Actually, most songs by Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, Marianne Faithful and Cream.
- What annoys you the most? Don’t get me started! Greed, arrogance, narcissism, gossip, and selfishness in general.
- Your favorite food? I love vegetarian food, which is why I am one!
- What freaks you out? Heights.
- Fashion or sport? Fashion, darling! It has to be your own individual style though.
- What can you hardly say no to (or whom)? My daughter, birds and guinea pigs!
- Sweet or sour or both? I am more a savoury girl.
- Red, white or bubbly? I prefer a good hearty red.
- Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick? Superhero!
- What kind of superpower would you like to have? To make people behave decently!
I nominate the following:
Confessions of a Broccoli Addict
Lovely Wounded Lady
Nicodemas Plus Three
Inside Charlotte’s Mind
Eat 2 Health
O at the Edges
dream big often
Learn to Love Food
Telling the Truth
Holes in my Socks
Homemade with Mess
La Whimsy Writer
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Favourite colour?
- What are you reading at the moment?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What do you dream about?
- What makes you laugh?
- Do you prefer silence or music?
- If you had nothing stopping you, what would you do?
- If you could talk to somebody who has passed away, who would it be?
- What would you say?