The wonderful Jose Finemk has nominated me for the Leibster Award. Since I started my blog, I have been overwhelmed at the kindness and friendship shown in the blogging realm.
Thank the blogger who nominated you & answer their questions.
Think of 10 new questions and nominate other bloggers you would like to know more about.
Here are my answers to the questions asked.
1. What is the best photograph you took whilst travelling?
I have a few. Mostly they are of my daughter. Travelling with a fresh pair of eyes incites wonder and a thrilling sense of awe.
2. Where would you like to travel that you have never been before?
My soul is calling out for me to travel to London, Paris and New York. I have many wondrous places on my list!
3. Describe your blog in 5 words.
Love, survival, hope, colour and whimsy.
4. If you could speak a language fluently, what would it be?
Definitely Spanish. Such an expressive language!
5. What was the most surprising element of a travel experience? Something you did not expect?
The lightness of my being. There was something freeing about having only the essentials in a little suitcase and feeling okay with it.
6. What were your funniest moments of a journey/time in a new country?
My adult life thus far has been about rebuilding my body, and it has been an expensive endeavour! I haven’t travelled as much as I would have liked, but that is set to change! The furthest I have been is QLD and Adelaide!
7. What do you bring home after a journey?
Precious memories, clothes, jewellery and trinkets.
8. Camping, hostel or hotel? What do you prefer?
As long as I am having an adventure, I don’t mind!
9. Did you see an animal which you did not know of before? If so, which?
I have adored animals my entire life, and am familiar with many. My daughter and I did love seeing these little guys running about Currumbin Sanctuary, pinching food every chance they got!
10. What’s your favourite colour?
All the colours of the rainbow!
It gives me pleasure to nominate the following:
My 10 questions to these bloggers:
1. What would you most like to accomplish in 2015?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What is your favourite colour?
4. What tv shows do you enjoy?
5. Favourite film?
6. Favourite way to relax?
7. Favourite Animal?
8. Favourite item of clothing.
9. Favourite book.
10. Where would you like to be in ten year’s time?