I am honoured to have been nominated for this award by the glorious Mary-Anne.
I am asked to list 7 random facts about myself.
1. I never try clothes or shoes on at store’s, as its far too boring. I prefer to guesstimate and bring them home (usually at my peril).
2. I am obsessed with colour and don’t understand beige at all.
3. I love popcorn and eat it all before the movie starts.
4. Spring is my favourite season.
5. I don’t understand mean-spirited people. I really don’t.
6. I love adventures and those who are young at heart.
7. I love roast vegetables with chilli baked beans on top.
I nominate the following:
The Wine Wankers Delightful fellows.
I love you with all my Chicken
A courageous young lady who recently had heart surgery.
Chasing My Halo Now I know nothing about sport, but I am enamoured by Angie. Her style of writing, photography and spirit, have captured me.
Nerd in the Brain Funny and insightful.
Flowers and Wanderlust Delightful and beautifully presented.
Daring to be my Life Honest and real.
A Day in the Life I have a spring in my step after reading her blog.
My Midlife Mayhem Hilarious and true!
Once again, I wish I could nominate many more!