Dear Kitty has nominated me for her Real Neat Blog Award! Thankyou my friend! She writes: “Late in 2014, I made this new award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that 🙂
It is the first award that I ever made. I did some computer graphics years ago, before I started blogging; but my computer drawing had become rusty 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)”
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
The United States, Australia, UK and Canada. Also heavily featured are Spain, Japan, Netherlands, Malaysia, Italy and many more beautiful places!
2. What is your favourite sport?
Um, I don’t have one! I was never a sporty kid, although I admire many sports people. I do like baseball. There is something quite magical about it, as depicted in Field of Dreams and the movie about Babe Ruth.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2015?
So many! Celebrating my daughter’s birthday, beginning our home schooling journey, watching my daughter play Titania in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, happy times with friends, and starting work on Siren Empire, a beautiful website.
4. What is your favourite quote?
I have many! A recent favourite is, “My life is perfect, even when its not”-Ellen DeGeneres.
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Art and English.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
To love myself, and be kinder to myself.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
My nominees are: