The wonderful Annie of Gentle Kindness has nominated me for The Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thankyou so much, my friend!
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
I Nominate the Following:
Here are the questions Annie set:
- Tell us about one of your favorite characters, either from a book or a movie and what is appealing to you about them.
I love Dorothy Hewett, an Australian author, who wrote an autobiography, Wild Card. I adore women who live on their own terms; a brave and difficult thing to do!
2. Do you use personal experiences or beliefs in your writing? How do you incorporate those into your writing?
I certainly do! I come from a place of whimsy and observation, and love to address big issues, which get people thinking. It would be nice if every piece of writing could be sewn up with a positive conclusion. Some pieces are meant to float in the ethers, without a neat ending. I try to make my writing feel as though we were having a conversation about the matter at hand.
- Do you incorporate any of your own personality into your writing? How do you do this?
I don’t think that you can help but have your personality seep into your writing. My favourite words, for instance, tend to make their way in there!
My questions for the nominated:
1. Your favourite phrase?
2. Where do you do most of your writing?
3. Do you play music or prefer silence when writing?