I am honoured that my friend Jodie from Lupey Loops has nominated me for the Harmony and Peace Award.
The Harmony and Peace Award was created by the owner of the Idealistic Rebel blog, Barbara Mattio to “celebrate all those who promote Harmony & Peace, and who add Love and Beauty to the world through their Blogs and through their lives.Their Positivity makes the world a better place for all of us.”
The Harmony and Peace Award Rules are:
1. Give this award to seven bloggers who have added Harmony and Peace, Love, Beauty and Positivity to the world you live in.
2. Let them know that you nominated them.
3. Acknowledge the blogger from whom you received this award.
4. Display your award on your blog, because you have earned it!
5. Continue to live in Harmony and Peace.
Here are my seven bloggers, who add love, harmony and peace to the world. I wish I could include you all!
1. Girl Eats Greens
Her blog is a delicious homage to healthy eating, peace and wonder. Resplendent with recipes!
2. Eva PoeteX
Her blog is a wondrous landscape of poetry and images.
3. Cutie Cameras She is adorable!
4. Healing your Grief
A profoundly beautiful blog about love, healing and peace.
5. Anastasia Amour This lady is all about empowering women, and encouraging them to see themselves in a different light.
6. She Kept a Parrot Thoughtful, kind, soulful and harmonious.
7. Inside the Life of Moi
Truthful, loving and simply beautiful.
I love all the blogs I follow, and wish I could include them all!
8 thoughts on “Harmony and Peace Award.”
Congratulations again,Raphaela, you deserve this award so much! Also thank you for your blog list above. I wasn’t aware of any of these blogs and look forward to exploring them. As I write it is now 2015. Wishing you a Happy New Year after a challenging 2014. May 2015 bring all the best in life to you and yours. Love always, Jodie xxx
Thankyou beautiful. xxx
Congrats on your award! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Looking forward to checking out the list of blogs, they look fantastic. Congrats on your award!
Thankyou! It is a lovely award to have. xxx
That is the nicest thing!! Thank you so much hon! You made my night. 🙂