Let’s get Dislikes out of the way first!
1. I dislike neighbours that are noisy!
2. I can’t stand small-talk. It’s always awkward.
3. I can’t stand port.
4. I can’t stand nastiness and gossip. When I lived in a tiny town, I had to spread gossip about myself, as their standard of goss was so poor. I had to ensure quality control!
5. I can’t stand being around people who have closed minds, and are mean-spirited.
6. I can’t stand ironing, which is why I only do it in an emergency!
7. I can’t stand party -plan events.
8. I can’t stand big shopping centres.
9. I can’t stand how time slips through my fingers. It goes so quickly!
10. I dislike how the loudest people are chosen to provide announcements over PA systems!
1. I like how my canary, Sam, is so confident within himself. He knows he looks gorgeous and has a glorious voice, and he isn’t afraid to use it!
2. I like hearing the local kookaburras and lorikeets first thing in the morning.
3. I like steaming my veggies then pairing them with chilli beans. Yum!
4. I like zapping my spine with my tens machine then putting my back brace on to support myself (and push the bulging discs into place).
5. I like the smell of lavender, rosemary and violets.
6. I like irreverence, and an off-beat humour.
7. I like going for long walks by the river.
8. I quite like my friends. They are the most eclectic and wondrous bunch!
9. I like vegetarian pizzas with jalapeño peppers.
10. I like life and have actually come to quite like not knowing what is around the corner!