The wonderful Rob Goldstein has honoured me with the Respect Award. Thankyou, Rob! I am humbled. Please go check out his extraordinary blog. The feeling is entirely mutual.
There are no rules to this award. I nominate the following, some of whom are new and would love a visit! If I had time, I would have added many more, all of whom are deserving of this award.
The Empathy Queen
Thistles and Kiwis
Musings of an Old Fart
The wonderful Robert M Goldstein has nominated me for Challenge-In Thy Future. Thankyou Robert! I am truly honoured to be nominated by a blogger I look up to so much!
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you. Thank you!!
• Link back to the challenge creator, Carolina and Yesterday After so she can track your progress.
• Share 5 things about your future (jobs, kids, marriage, travel etc). Then one day you can look back and find out how psychic you really are.
• Tag 5 bloggers and put them up to the challenge.
1. I will travel to New York, Paris and the UK by 2017.
2. I have published a series of children’s stories and also a fiction book.
3. I feel strong and healthy, and sleep well!
4. I am happily living in my forever home. My garden is a bounteous and wild array of herbs and flowers.
5. I am content. Everything was leading up to this point of eternal joy.
I nominate the following:
Fourth Generation Farmgirl
Little Sprinkle of Me
The Robyn Birds Nest