Some people believe that 11.11 is magical. It is said that if you note the time is 11.11, it gives you pause for thought. It can indicate that the angels are sending you love. It is claimed that it is a master number. If I glance at my phone and see it is 11.11, I... Continue Reading →
The challenge today is to answer the question, would I rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality? Firstly, I would like to ask, what is plain? To my mind, it is purely subjective. What you find interesting and beautiful, I may not and vice versa. Attractiveness is... Continue Reading →
Seven things that cross my mind a lot... "I need Coffee!" "Where has the day gone?" "My canaries have the voices of angels!" "Blowing a raspberry inside my head at that mean person!" "I need to sleep!" "ouch! my spine hurts, a lot!" "You can do this kid; I've got you."
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts off!
The Social Media post will publish…
View original post 16 more words
(Letter to my Daughter) My darling little girl, We have just celebrated your ninth birthday. Where did the time go? I want you to know that there is no need to do anything to make me happy. I love you in your petulant moments, through your anger and tears and also in your joyous times. There is... Continue Reading →
What fills me with glee? These things also fill my cup: Coffee! Almonds! Birds! Music! Comfy shoes! Spare time! Spring! Going on a long walk! Adventure! Parks! Musicals and Theatre Productions! Colour! Laughter! Books! Hearing children sing! Things that don't float my boat: Fundamentalist anything. Loud neighbours. Cars that refuse to start. Horror or crime... Continue Reading →
Dear Kitty has nominated me for her Real Neat Blog Award! Thankyou my friend! She writes: "Late in 2014, I made this new award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that 🙂 It is the first award that... Continue Reading →